the Evolve Paleo Team
Customer Care Field
Liberty Store Manager
General Job Description
Are you looking for a fun, rewarding job that is focused on fresh, healthy food and customer service? Enjoy benefits like paid gym reimbursement and free meals while you work! We are looking for an individual who has supervisory experience, is passionate about living a healthy lifestyle and enjoys being in a customer service role! The Retail Store Manager oversees an individual retail location located in Liberty, MO. The ideal candidate is responsible for the overall operation and performance of our Liberty location which includes, but is not limited to: meeting sales goals, merchandising, operations, staffing, supervision training and development, inventory management, loss prevention and ensuring adherence to company set guidelines and policies.
What You'll Do
- Location Management
- Responsible for opening and closing of the location.
- Handles scheduling and attendance of staff for location
- Ensures that there is sufficient product inventory, retail front is stocked daily and orders are placed when needed.
- Oversees the cash drawer and ensures that it balances daily and that daily bank deposits are made
- Assists distribution center in recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and training of Sales Associates
- Evaluates performance of the team and develops a plan to address, train and manage issues effectively, actively engages with the team and customers through sampling, as well as selling and merchandising throughout the day to ensure thorough training.
- Ensures staff are educated on our products and can discuss with clients the benefits of eating Paleo.
- Effectively drives sales goals and customer service with continued focus on improvement
- Attends events and creates marketing activities to increase revenue of retail product and meal service.
- Must have a passion for people and loyalty to our brand.
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills with the ability to drive and motivate performance.